Our client is an established and highly respected architectural practice in the heart of Donegal they are expanding and seek to recruit an experienced Architect/Architectural Technologist. With an ever-expanding project portfolio throughout primarily the Educational, Healthcare and Residential sectors, they are looking for a hands-on, client focused individual to further augment their existing team.
This a first class opportunity for an experienced Architect/Architectural Technologist to progress and the remit of this role will also include design development, contract administration, chairing site meetings and liaising with all stakeholders ensuring all project timescales are met.
The ideal candidate must possess 5+ years’ experience and have proven success delivering medium and large-scale developments in Ireland, have full proficiency in AutoCAD BIM/Revit and have a full understanding of current building industry regulations in Ireland.
• Hold professional membership to RIAI or RIBA (desirable)
• Previous experience across medium to large scale commercial developments
• Proven success delivering projects to agreed milestones
• Good working knowledge and experience adhering to current building and planning legislation
• Site experience in Ireland
• Stakeholder management experience
• Proficiency in Revit/BIM/AutoCAD
• Must have recent architectural experience in Ireland or UK
Salary is competitive commensurate with experience. For a confidential discussion about this role forward your C.V. in strict confidence or call Robert Fullerton today on 07497 15028 /02571228449 (from NI).