3D Personnel Dublin are a leading name in construction recruitment for the UK, Ireland and Europe.We are currently looking for candidates for the position of Administrator / Labour Manager, Romanian and English speakers. The ideal candidate must be responsible, meticulous, organized, efficient, team spirit and good PC skills, willing to keep in touch with Romanian employees on Dublin sites with professional experience: preferably at least 1 year in a position similar.
-Taking calls and registering new candidates into Eclipse (daily basis)
- Setting up contracts for the new starters (Wednesday-Friday)
- Generating timesheets and sending to Clients, checking the timesheets and sorting any queries with the Client.
- Thursday and Friday I send the timesheets. Monday and Tuesday I am receiving the timesheets, where I check the hours against eclipse and save up to the relevant folders, relaying any info I get from sites back to Sales / Labour managers )
- Checking ID’s for the workers and approving the compliance in order to be paid (daily basis)
- Keeping in touch with Payroll Department in each query that could they have (daily basis)
I help Sales in sending the order confirmation and setting up these into the system just for London Office.