Administrator- North Dublin
Ideal candidate will be working alongside senior members of staff and assisting them throughout their daily tasks.
Will be working in a small but busy department.
The Administrator assists the Senior Administrator in the following tasks:
- Data input of all relevant information received.
- Photocopying drawings and Bills of Quantities received in the department.
- Using our estimating system in preparation of enquiry packages for sub-contractors and suppliers
- Sending out drawings and other relevant documents to subcontractors or suppliers so as to receive quotations for different work elements.
- Contacting subcontractors and suppliers by telephone or otherwise to follow up on receiving quotations and other necessary information.
- Various other ad hoc duties.
- Registering and recording drawings and Bills of Quantities received in the department, as per established Company procedures.
Ideally 3 years’ experience gained in a busy office environment. Construction background preferred however not essential. Strong computing skills including Excel.
If interested apply within or contact Hugh Casey on 0876416933.