Vacancy: HSEQ Advisor – Contract Positons (15 month contract)
Location: South Dublin
Salary: Attractive Hourly rate.
3D Personnel’s client are looking for a HSEQ Advisor to work in the Dublin region working with the project team. You will implement and maintain firm’s management system for the project. The project in a large scale utilities contract.
Reporting to the company HSEQ Manager the HSEQ Advisor will be responsible for providing support to the Project Managers, supervisors and workers. This position will provide leadership and coordination of the day-to-day HSEQ requirements of the assigned project.
- The HSEQ Advisor will be site based depending and will ensure that HSEQ management systems for all the projects under their stewardship are implemented and maintained.
- Provide advice, guidance, instruction and training in all HSEQ matters to management, safety representatives and employees (including where applicable to sub-contractors, suppliers and visitors to sites).
- Provide leadership and coordination of the day-to-day HSEQ requirements of the projects.
- Carry out audits, inspections & incident investigation reports, establishes corrective and preventive actions to prevent reoccurrence and continuous improvements.
- Prepare in conjunction with the site teams HSEQ Plans, RAMS and other associated site documents.
- Participate in Site meetings, report on business HSEQ risks, trends and recommend constructive actions towards continuous improvements.
To be considered you will:
- 3 Years’ Experience in similar industry.
- Degree qualified
- Experience with Construction Regulations & roles, and experience working with sub-contractors.
- Prior experience of safety management in the gas industry
- Ability to work with client / main contractor Safety and Project teams.
- Proactive in identifying positive and negative acts, ability to follow through with realistic corrective and preventive actions.
- Up to date with Legislation, Guidance, Advice and Compliance.
- IT Proficient – Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and E-Mail
- IOSH Member
- Manual Handling
- Work at Height
- Capable of acquiring and applying detailed legal, technical and regulatory information
- IT literate and capable of acquiring and applying detailed legal, technical and regulatory information
- Calm, Patient and Assertive
- Excellent Negotiator
- Good Communicator