We are elooking for an experienced Administrator to work in Watford at a busy office.
A 40 hours working week, initially for 6 months.
Rate of Pay, is PAYE with paid holidays.
- This is an important role working as part of a team of administrators for a facilities management company. The candidate will be carrying out employee security checks on a government contract, to enable them to continue or start work. This will include but is not limited to pre-employment checks such as DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service), and verifying personal and work references.
- The ideal candidate must be extremely discrete, confidential, and enjoy process driven work.
- They will need to be experienced using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, and have a professional telephone manner.
- The successful candidate will need to successfully pass a DBS check, and BPSS (Baseline Personnel Security Standard) and Security Clearance (SC). This will be paid for by the company.
- 40 hour week, times include a 30 minute minimum lunch break which must be taken
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary contract, Freelance
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: From £12.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate: