€35k - €45k (DOE) + Benefits
Our client is a well-recognised Insulation Company. Due to their continuous growth, they are actively seeking a Site Administrator to join their County Cavan based on a permanent basis.
- General Administration relating to site matters including timesheets and H&S Documents.
- Filing of weekly site reports, memos and orders etc.
- Material and plants management, in liaison with the Site Foreman.
- Daily operation of the Site Office.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by Site Management.
- Responsibility for the procurement of Site Materials and reporting to Head Office for the accounts related activities performed on site.
- You will also be responsible for ensuring invoices and dockets are correct prior to going to Head Office.
- Ideally, the suitable candidate will have 1+ year’s previous Admin experience within the Construction Industry.
- Proficient in using Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel.
- Excellent Organisational and Communication Skills, Phone Manner etc.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah Sarah on to discuss further.