3D Personnel’s client requires a Office Administrator in Hounslow, Greater London.
We are currently recruiting for a Plant Office Administrator who will be responsible for supporting the Plant Department with all associated administrative work.
- Collect timesheets for the fitters and do weekly pay sheet report for payroll.
- Issue Orders for plant related purchases and external plant hire.
- Organise and liaise with contracts on any vehicle hire requirements.
- Take full control and manage all correspondence for all fine related infringements and follow up with drivers and close out in a satisfactory time scale.
- Manage and organise new toll tags and toll offences.
- Organise and book any ferry crossings and liaise with drivers.
- Update any addition or removal of vehicles/plant to our Insurance company and maintain our insurance master list for annual renewal.
- Maintain and collect daily defect reports and forward any defects noted to Head Plant Fitter and Manager and save all reports/repairs in an appropriate manner for inspection.
- Operate and maintain all daily operations on our Geopal system and update all records accordingly with Navision.
- Run monthly reports on due dates for tax and CVRT/DOE and organise tax renewals were necessary liaising with their Manager.
- Organise couriers for collection and deliveries to and from the Plant Dept.
- Maintain and control weekly plant costs and monthly allocations for contracts and make sure all plant is costed accordingly
The successful candidate will be:
- computer competent and confident
- be able to effectively prioritise duties and workload
- display productive time management
- interact efficiently as part of a close working team