Vacancy: Site Administrator
Location: North Dublin
Salary: €35K - €40K
3D Personnel’s client has a strong history of successful construction projects, and are seeking a Site Admin to join them on a long term residential project in North Dublin.
A very attractive package is on offer to the successful candidate in addition to long term career and progression opportunities.
Construction Site Administrator Responsibilities:
- Document Controlling, within the office
- General management of Drawings and documentation
- Uploading of drawings onto company internal system and planning department etc.,
- Coordination of meetings e.g. between sub-contractors and main contractor
- Preparing tender documents tenders etc.
- Providing general administration support to project teams
The Successful Construction Site Administrator requires:
- Administration experience (Construction based desirable)
- Relevant 3rd level qualification desirable
- Previous experience of document management systems will be an advantage.
- Exceptional PC skills and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft suite essential
- Be detail-oriented with the desire to achieve excellence through your own initiative.
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on their own and also as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment