3D Personnel require 4 Carpenters in Dublin 1 for immediate start.
• Read blueprints, drawings and sketches to fully grasp requirements
• Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed
• Assemble furniture, cabinets, shelves and other items and install them where designated
• Inspect places and conduct repairs or maintenance
• Proven experience as carpenter
• Hands-on experience in working with carpentry materials
• Excellent understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction
• Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools (powered saws, hammers, rulers etc.)
• Ability to read technical documents and drawings
• Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times
• Good knowledge of English both written and spoken
• Good understanding of basic math.
Must hold Valid Safe-Pass and Manual Handling.
For Full information contact our Dublin office on