Role: Yard Person
REF No: VAC-13356
Location: Dublin (Swords)
Role Type: Permanent Role
Salary: Competitive package
Established for over 5 decades, our new client is a market leading manufacturer and supplier of bespoke, high-end products to both the domestic and export markets. With multiple sites in both N.I. and the R.O.I. they are renowned for their exceptional customer service, quality products and have worked on a number of high-profile projects across the U.K. and Ireland.
Our new client now wishes to recruit an experienced Yard Person for their location in Swords. They are seeking a dynamic, driven individual to join their team of highly respected and experienced industry professionals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Pick and complete sales orders, wrap deliveries, and complete warehouse paperwork for each dispatch.
• Unload, record and put away of stocks and deliveries
• Ensure all Health and Safety standards are always adhered to in line with Company policy.
• Load and unload lorries in a safe and efficient manner
• Move and stack materials
• Using correct manual handling techniques.
• Perform general warehouse duties in order to maintain a smooth operation
• Checking that finished product packs are closed/sealed properly and that labels are in the correct position
• Delivering products to customers by van may also be a requirement of the position.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Solid computer Skills
• Friendly, helpful attitude
• Have full reach and counterbalance forklift licences
• Professional and customer focused face to face and on the telephone
• Reliable & confident
• Willing to continuously learn and keep knowledge and skills up to date.
• Ability to work effectively in a challenging pressurised and dynamic environment.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.