3D Personnel are currently recruiting for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our Southampton office.
3D Personnel is a leading name in construction recruitment for the UK, Ireland and Europe, supplying Professional & Technical, Trades & Labour and Construction Services talent across a broad range of sectors.
- Resource for suitable candidates for available positions
- Registration of new candidates to company database, ensuring they are GDPR compliant
- Advertise for available vacancies on a daily basis
- The ability to keep record of available candidates
- Liase with marketing advisor on job postings that require sponsorship
- Confident telephone manner
- Telephone communication with operatives and tradesmen on a daily basis
- Build relationships with operatives
- Tracking of candidates on a weekly basis to ensure we know when their next availability is
- Liase with Labour Managers on a daily basis to inform them of availability candidates
What we need from you:
- Professional with a work strong work ethic
- Team Player
- Confidence when liasing with people across all levels
- Experience using Microsoft programmes and GCSE in ICT is desirable but not essential
- To be able to work in a fast paced office with a heavy work load
- Ability to prioritise work
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary + Benefits
- Encouraged progression
If you are interested in this role, please contact us by applying below.
reference number 1234 IND3DSO