Vacancy: Traffic management design engineer
Location: Cork City
Salary: NEG. Depending on experience
3D Personnel’s client is seeking to recruit an experience Traffic management design engineer to be based in the Cork city area. The successful person will be working on a permanent basis for a pipeline mapping Survey Company with projects through-out Cork and the county areas. This is a great opportunity for an experienced individual to join a leading mapping / survey company on a permanent basis with a strong pipeline of work.
The successful engineer will be experienced in traffic management design and the use of TM packages for at least 3 yrs.
Job Specification/Role Responsibilities:
- Creation and development of Temporary Traffic Management Plans, drawings and RAMS for all manner of TTM on urban roads, rural roads and dual carriageways
- AutoCAD/Rapidplan designs for the projects
- Submitting to the relevant Local Authority, applications for Road Opening Licenses and liaising with local authorities
- Experience in Temporary Traffic Management Design and use of TM packages e.g. Rapidplan, etc.
- Experience with the latest revisions of Chapter 8 of the Road Traffic Signs Manual and the Guidance for the Control and Management of Traffic at Roadworks.
- Familiarity with the latest TTMO guidance documents.
- Computer literate. Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills. High standard of written English is essential.
- Full driving licence