Renewable Energy Plant Skilled Technician
Competitive Remuneration/Package plus Performance Related Bonus
Rotating Night Shift (7 Day Rota)
We are recruiting for Skilled Plant Technicians with electrical and mechanical competencies for our client who has retained us on an exclusive basis.
As a skilled Technician, you will be responsible for daily processes including production, compliance, optimisation, monitoring & preventative maintenance activities.
Candidates will have strong competencies in problem solving / diagnostics preferably with electrical & mechanical qualifications and demonstrable experience
This role reports to the Plant Manager.
Main Aspects of Role:
- Inspection of incoming stock to ensure correct material and commercial documentation prior to unloading.
- Ensure hauliers comply with hygiene requirements.
- Completing daily/weekly/monthly plant checks
- Undertaking and completing Electrical & Mechanical maintenance as directed to a high standard (subject to electrical qualifications)
- Ensuring mandatory compliance requirements are completed
- Loading stock
- Monitor plant control system (SCADA) including batch feeding systems and pasteurisation systems
- Operate, monitor and report Plant operating performance, Satellite site CHP engines, responding to, and escalating abnormal operating parameters as necessary
- Capability to work on own initiative within a cohesive Team
- Logical decision-making skills
- Electrical & Mechanical qualifications preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel & Word
- Attention to detail with high level of accuracy
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to David/Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
For a full list of jobs we currently have available please, visit our website.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.