Our client is a tier 1 main contractor that are operating on large construction projects across the UK and are currently recruiting for candidates in the London area.
Will be working initially on a large hotel build project in the Stratford area and most subsequent projects will be in the Central London area.
They are looking for a Technical Services Manager with an electrical bias for a role in the Stratford area.
- Working on all M&E services from pre-construction to handover
- Asssigning MEP tenders
- Reviewing MEP Designs and drawings
- Chairing meetings with clients, designers, specialist contractors
- Producing progress reports
- Reviewing MEP installations
- Dealing effectively with sub-contractors on schedules and work issues
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/Building Services engineering or relevant trade or qualification
- Full understanding of current Health & Safety Legislation
- Good knowledge of electrical installations and processes
- Good sub or main contractor experience, preferably main contractor
Client are open to candidates on contract basis or permanent basis depending on their experience. Rates are negotiable.