Vacancy: Sr Site Manager
Salary: €80-100K + excellent package
3D Personnel has a great opportunity for a Site Manager to join a leading Irish building developer on a large scale project in Dublin area. The project is currently at core and shell stage and the successful candidate will be bringing the project across the line while reporting to visiting contracts manager.
The successful individual will have extensive Residential Fit Outs experience with main contractors/developers in Ireland/UK for at least 10 years.
- Managing a project from set-up to handover and evaluation
- Report directly to the Contracts Manager and Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Safeguarding project complementation on time, within budget and in accordance with contract specifications
- Preparing and attending progress meetings with clients and/or representatives
- Promoting continuous improvement of project results together with safety & quality standards
- Compiling the projects reports
- Managing Sub-contractors, engineering and operational staff and personnel on site and supporting the Project Manager in delivering the project to a superior quality completed on time, within budget and implemented within the required safety, environmental and quality parameters.
- Should possess strong commercial awareness and ability to deal with the whole financial and programmed planning elements of the project
- Facilitating the flow of information between the Design Team and Construction Team
- Supporting Communication between the Design Team and Sub-Contractors
- Implementation of Daily and Weekly Programmes together with the issue of programme details to sub-contractors
- The ideal candidates will be degree qualified
- Must have good IT skills and CAD would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Safety & Health & Quality Policies
- At least 10 years practical experience managing construction sites within main contractor
- Strong written and verbal communication skills