Vacancy: Technical Document Controller
Salary: €45K + + Flights ,Accommodation, Transport, Flexible rotation patterns
3D Personnel’s client, aninternational market leading construction company generating significant annual turnover is currently seeking Technical Document Controller to join a team in Nordic Region.
As a Document Controller coming from an engineering or building services background experience, you will join growing multi-disciplined engineering design and construction team. You will play a key role in continued growth and contribute to firm’s reputation for operational excellence in this area. You will aspire to lead and will deliver projects and client service that are world class. In return, you will receive professional and personal development opportunities to help you become an engineering, people and commercial leader.
The key responsibilities are to work as part of a high performance team to:
- Management and distribution of electrical drawings, documents through online systems such as Aconex. Distribution of hard copies of drawings to site and control of superceded documents.
- Uploading of Engineering shop drawings for approval process and management of shared documents and trackers to ensure clear and correct information is shared only.
- Needs to be proficient and confident in use of GSuites packages as well as good working knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- To provide technical support to site staff with support of remote IT department.
- The Document Controller shall download all new project information from the projects share file system as it becomes available.
- Organize and maintain the site drawing register as new information becomes available
- Remove, stamp and file appropriately the superseded drawings as they are presented
- Update the FTP server with new information as it becomes available
- Log and tracks all outgoing RFI and design team queries
- Log and track all incoming responses for RFI
- Record and issue of site meeting minutes as required
- Log a register of all noted design changes to drawings and ensure this is kept up to date
- Ensure smooth flow of information for all site staff and relevant sub-contractors
- Update live drawings in office on drawing file stick and ensure most recent copies are always available
- Organize and maintain a specification register as new information becomes available
- Update live specifications on the server and ensure most recent copies are always available
- Hyperlink specification register to said specifications
- Organise and maintain a schedule register as new information becomes available
- Update live schedules on the server and ensure most recent copies are always available
- Hyperlink schedule register to said schedules
- Support the Project CAD team with drawings
- Create and maintain the access register
- Carry out Lighting cals design reviews, cable sizing, etc when required.
- Assist with development of commissioning Plan and implementation of same.
- Ensuring checks are completed for compliance with latest building regulations and relevant design codes.
- Good communicator (Fluency in English and Finnish)
- Computer skills course such as ECDL or similar
- A good understanding of MS office package
- Be familiar with inbound call handling systems
- Excellent phone manner
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of attention to details
- Prompt resolution and issuance skills
- Flexible with the ability to adapt
- Decisive and action oriented
- An excellent planner and organiser