Role: Technical Bid Writer
Location: Co Kildare
Contract Type: Permanent
3D Personnel is currently working on behalf of a leading civil engineering main contractor recruiting a technical bid writer to be based in their office in Co Kildare.
- An individual to write all the technical detail required to accompany tenders. The successful candidate will be expected to undertake the development and production of technical proposals to be accommodated within tender submission documents that demonstrate the company's knowledge, experience and ability to provide a high-quality service to its customers.
- Completion of non-pricing submission documents to deadline
- Providing the question-relevant knowledge of the subject matter and work scope detailed in Civil Engineering Tender Packages for inclusion in the technical proposal.
- Developing articulate, coherent responses to support comprehensive submissions, utilising written text, photographs, sketches and supporting documents where applicable.
- Adopting best practice proposal writing techniques to maximise the scoring potential of the submission
- Work to exceed expected quality standards, comply with processes always and contribute to improvements.
- Establishing/obtaining information in relation to the Company's previous experience in the industry using the Contract Information sheets available, and the answers to the submission questions that ensures the greatest relevance and highest quality possible in relation to the tendered scope.
- Raising any clarification questions with the commercial team to ensure tender queries are raised
- Finalise submission documents in conjunction with the submission coordinator
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role; main contracting experience desirable
- Civil Engineering or Construction related degree essential
- Excellent time management skills and must be able to complete projects before deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Advanced IT skills.
- Familiarity with a range of Civil Engineering works