Vacancy: Technical Bid Support
Salary: €65K + package
3D Personnel’s clienthave a permanent vacancy for a Technical Bid Support person to join a team in a Dublin office. The successful candidate will work alongside the Bid Proposal Lead in the generation and completion of PreQualifications and the management and coordination of enquiries and Bids.
You will have the opportunity to build your career in a busy and growing engineering and construction company and be part of a world-class team of multi-disciplinary professionals who deliver innovative and value creating technical bid proposals.
The Technical Bid Support Person will support and coordinate the bid team, whilst assisting in preparing bid submissions and coordinating bid projects from start to finish. They will be expected to undertake a wide range of activities on bids and proposals across a number of disciplines. They will be the steward of document formatting, including graphic design activities.
- Be conversant with bid procedures, assisting management/others to follow the requirements of the quality system and bid process
- Prepare tenders in desk-top publishing software for a professional look
- Review and format all bid deliverables, providing a pre-submission control point to ensure quality and consistency of product
- Assist in the drafting of bid submission to ensure delivery of a coherent document communicating the win strategy and monitor progress of submissions
- Manage the team’s inputs to our opportunities pipeline database; coordinating regular updates and ensure that the information is current and correct
- Ensure that all bid filing (electronic and hard copy) follows a consistent and clear format
- Monitor bid programme and budget progress in conjunction with manager
- Manage the completion and submission of tender pre-qualification questionnaires;
- Monitor all procurement portals/avenues for project opportunities related to team activities;
- Ensure that standard materials/bid library (e.g. Exemplar bids, evidence, testimonials, CVs) are regularly updated and available for use by bid team members;
- Undertake other tasks in the field of marketing and business development as required by Bid Directors.
The successful Technical Bid Co-Ordinator/Writer should have the ability to take a flexible approach which responds to the issues presented and will confidently deal with our businesses ever changing requirements. We encourage innovation and would seek somebody who consistently looks for new and more effective ways to do things whilst maintaining a professional personal approach and manner, able to command the respect of the other business professionals.
- Bid & Proposals experience ideally within a Technical/Engineering or Construction Firm.
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in bid management & delivery support
- The ability to work collaboratively with clients and colleagues alike; be comfortable liaising with staff at all levels
- The ability to work under pressure and ‘do all it takes’ to deliver work to deadlines;
- Strong understanding of bid management and quality systems
- IT Skills