Supervising Pharmacist Managers
Various locations – including….
Co. Wexford FT Perm X2/Co. Kildare FT Perm/ Dublin FT Perm
REF NO: VAC-13193
Pay DOE –very competitive
Our client is one of Ireland’s most successful retailers in their sector with stores across Ireland and a workforce in excess of 500.
We require applicants who wish to drive and deliver excellence in Pharmacy care. We recognise that in order to perform the Pharmacist role our pharmacists have to work in a supportive team, which this Pharmacy chain prides themselves on.
The successful candidate must also demonstrate excellence in the following:
- Must have PSI registration and hold a degree in Pharmacy
- Be responsible for the day to day running of the dispensary
- Take final responsibility within the store for Stock Management specifically relating to, purchasing, ordering, stock management, merchandising, date checking and stocktaking
- Take final responsibility for ensuring controlled drugs regulations are strictly adhered to
- Take final responsibility for Pharmacy Presentation Standards
- Have the ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Must be capable of working on own initiative
- Drive business within the dispensary and store
- Ability to communicate and get along with a variety of different personalities
- Pro-actively drive excellence in customer service throughout the store at all times
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- Previous experience in Irish community pharmacy is an advantage but full training will be given to those coming from other backgrounds.
- Highly organised, excellent attention to detail, with a proven ability to work on multiple tasks accurately in a busy environment
- People management
We can offer you:
- Competitive Rates & Bonus
- Great Colleague Discount
- Regular CPD training provided
- Bike to Work Scheme
- PSI fees paid
- Plus, many other benefits
If you're a people person and have ambitions to join a progressive company, we'd love to hear from you today.
How to Apply:
Applications in writing only please, send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Please note at this time, applications can only be accepted from those who already hold legal right to work in Ireland.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.