Vacancy: Structures Engineer (Bridges)
Location: North West of Ireland
Salary: €50K - €55K + package (DOE)
3DPersonnel’s client is a multi-disciplinary civil engineering company that undertakes civils projects through-out Ireland and the UK. A highly experienced Structures engineer is required to join the civil engineering company in question in the Sligo area. The preferred candidate will have between 5-10yrs experience on civils projects particularly on Bridge Structures.
3DPersonnel’s client is a multi-disciplinary civil engineering company that undertakes civils projects through-out Ireland and the UK. A groundworks / earthworks engineer is required to join this leading civil engineering company in the Sligo area.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a GW/EW engineer to join the country’s leading civils company on a permanent basis while undertaking a new road project in the Sligo area, the project has a 18 month run time and a value of €14milion.
Duties to include:
- Communicate with Site Supervisors to ensure full understanding of information provided.
- Ensure that the drawings and specification documents contain sufficient, accurate information for construction of the works.
- Ensure that the drawings, details, and specifications are fully adhered to on site
- Assist in the preparation of 'as-built' drawings
- Use of GPS and Total station for Bridge Engineer
- Monitor and record progress of work to be reviewed against time, quality, dimensions and quantity.
- Provide engineering support to ensure technical problems are overcome and technical queries are answered
- Provide assistance to the measurement department where required for example earthworks surveys.
- Implementing a Healthy and Safe working environment
- Liaising with site management to ensure the smooth running and management of the project.
- Material and quality management.
- Maintain good working relations with Principle Contractor / Local Authority Inspectors, together with our supply chain.
- Maintain survey books as required by Senior Engineer