3DPersonnel are currently working on behalf of our client who require a Structural Engineer based out of their offices in Belfast.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for the design and physical integrity of large structural projects, providing technical expertise, solutions and guidance to our sales, design, manufacturing and site teams across the business. The successful candidates will work closely with our client and other engineering professionals on safe design and solution development.
- Applicants must be educated to degree level in Civil/Structural Engineering and have a minimum of 2 years structural engineering experience within the construction industry.
- A sound knowledge of Autocad is essential
- Working knowledge of software such as Robot, Tedds and Revit would be a distinct advantage.
- Applicants must be customer focused with strong communication skills.
- Precast concrete design experience preferable but not essential.
If you are interested in this role please feel to send your CV to email@example.com or contact Brian McGilligan on 07387022577 for a confidential discussion . 3D Personnel will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 3D Personnel is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy.