Position: Sr Civils Quantity Surveyor
Contract: Permanent, Full time, Long term work.
Location: Co Kildare / Co. Dublin
3D Personnel is currently recruiting on behalf of a highly successful and well established civil engineering company, working throughout Ireland. They are now looking to recruit Civil Quantity Surveyors for upcoming projects in Co Dublin and Co. Kildare. Experience in working for a civils main contractor or subcontractor on roads/ groundworks / site development projects is essential.
- Managing of contracts and ensuring compliance;
- Administer for the contract obligations and meet additional client requirements;
- Issue interim and final accounts and progress applications per project and contract requirements;
- Ensuring compliance with Contract Programme / Schedule and provide weekly reports to construction team on planned versus actual progress;
- Conducting feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs;
- Preparing, negotiating and analyzing costs for tenders and contracts;
- Coordination of work effort;
- Advising on a range of legal and contractual issues;
- Valuing completed work and arranging for payments.
- Qualification in Quantity Surveying/construction economics
- QS experience working on civil projects with a main / subcontractor
- Team player
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Computer literate;
- Good financial and numeracy management skills;