Vacancy: Site Technician / Assistant Site Manager
Location: North & South Dublin
Salary: Negotiable & Commensurate with Experience
Due to continued expansion, 3D Personnel’s client has an immediate vacancy for a Site Technician / Assistant Site Manager. The ideal candidate will be a qualified QS or Construction / Engineering Technician and will have some site or Industry experience in a similar capacity, will have strong communication and IT skills, and will be energetic and motivated.
Excellent career prospects for enthusiastic, energetic persons interested in a career in Construction Management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administrative Support; keeping records, time-sheets, goods inwards sheets, goods returns, checking deliveries etc.
- Materials Management: Liaising with Site Manager and Purchasing Manager (at head office) to ensure correct specification, quality and quantity of materials are on site as and when required, checking all deliveries for same, supervising the issue of materials to ensure wastage is kept to an absolute minimum.
- Assistant Supervisor: Assist in supervision, monitoring and management of site operatives, both direct and subcontractors.
- Health & Safety: Assist in induction of site operatives, assist in carrying out H&S audits, monitor and manage adherence to PPE requirements.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload / excellent time management.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Some previous experience in similar capacity
- Strong IT skills
- Career minded, energetic and enthusiastic.