Our client is a leading family run infrastructure Services Company that is passionately committed to delivering vital services in transportation, the built environment and open spaces for communities and business.
They are looking for a Site Supervisor with good experience working on paving and roads to join their team on a permanent basis for projects in London.
- Looking after self-performing team of skilled labourers, concrete workers and ground workers
- Coordinates the project, follows planning and fixes problems.
- Signals and reports abnormalities.
- Orders materials according to schedule for projects assigned to them and use them accordingly.
- Manages all materials professionally, stores them and protect them against theft.
- Maintains communication with clients.
- Selects, guides, sends, evaluates, motivates and coaches their team
- Street works ticket
- First aid
- Gold CSCS Card
- Paving and Roads experience
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further their Site supervisor experience with one of the leading civil engineering contractors in the South East.