Vacancy: Site / Setting out Engineer
Salary: €40K - €50K + package (DOE)
An excellent opportunity has arisen in County Donegal. One of Ireland premier main contractors with operations through-out Ireland has secured a long building project. The company in question are an awarding winning outfit who are specialists in construction, fit-out and asset management. With over 45 years’ experience across all sectors of the construction industry they have gained a reputation for delivering the most complicated projects to the highest standards with time and budget constraints.
The company wish to recruit a Site / Setting out Engineer to be based in the Donegal area. The successful candidate will be working on a complex project with a value of €25million. The successful candidate will have a proven track record for at least 2 years working on similar projects within a main contractor.
- Checking plans, drawings and of setting out co - ordination;
- Calling off reinforcement and ordering rebar from schedules;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site;
- Preparing reports as required for senior site manager & project manager;
- Pro - active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.