Vacancy: Site Setting out Engineer
Location: Cork City
Salary: €40K - €45K + package
3D Personnel’s client is seeking to recruit two Site Setting out engineers to join their engineering team in Cork City.
The company in question is Ireland largest main contractor taking on Ireland’s largest projects in the Dublin and Cork areas. They have constructed some of Ireland largest building over the past 5 yrs.
They provide employees with great benefits including great salaries depending on experience and opportunities to work on highly complex engineering projects and opportunities to further your career via training.
The successful engineers will be working on a variety of projects including office space / commercial space and apartments.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Supporting the Senior Site engineer and Project Manager with day to day running of the project
- Acting under the Senior engineer as a technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site; QA, temporary works checks, temporary works co – ordination
- Checking plans, drawings and setting out co - ordination;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site;
- Preparing reports as required for senior site manager & project manager;
- Pro - active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Education / Experience:
- 3-5 yrs previous experience
- Previous concrete frame experience
- Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD