Vacancy: Site Setting Out Engineer
3D Personnel’s client, a leading multidisciplinary main contractor that undertakes civils, industrial and building projects in UK, Ireland & internationally, is seeking Site Setting out Engineer to join the team based on a new project in Cork area.
It is an exciting opportunity with a very attractive package on offer for the successful candidate in addition to long term career and progression opportunities.
Your Role as Site Setting out Engineer:
- Checking drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- Planning work and efficiently organizing site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Would need experience with GPS for drainage etc. on roadworks.
- Hold a Degree in Civil Engineering
- Have worked as a Setting out Engineer within the last 12 months
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with GPS and Setting out
- Be highly motivated and organised