Vacancy: Site Secretary
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Secretary in Oxford to join a leading UK Contractor.
Your New Role:
You will be working on a busy construction site, key responsibilities are:
- Collecting and inputting our KPI data on all environmental and community aspects of the project into our project system
- Ensuring all waste tickets and licenses are up to date
- Support the site team with general administrative tasks and imputing data into our key project systems
- Review and approve ledger invoices and challenger our supply chain where necessary
- Process all orders for site office provisions
Essential And Desirable Criteria:
- Previous experience working in an administration or coordinator roleProficient in Microsoft Office and confident in using bespoke systems
- Competent with the full Microsoft package
- Proven experience of working within and supporting a team
- Extensive administration background
- Experience of managing an office environment
- Previous experience working with the construction industrustry
- Confident, professional, articulate with a hands on approach
- Relationship and customer service focused
- Highly adaptable and proactive nature
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritise efficiently
- Take personal responsibility for making things happen
This position is due to commence in the begining of February 2019 and will run for 1 year. Working hours are from 8am-4pm and the pay rate is negotiable, dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below and we will be in touch.