Vacancy: Site Managers
Location: North & South Dublin
Salary: Negotiable, commensurate with experience
Due to continued expansion, 3D Personnel’s client has an immediate vacancies for two Site Managers. The ideal candidates will have 7 years + site or Industry experience in a similar capacity, will have strong communication and IT skills, and will be energetic and motivated.
As the Site Manager you will have full responsibility for construction and management of the site ensuring a safe and efficient delivery of the project to a valued Client.
Responsibilities include to supervise the buildings from groundworks construction through to full completion and hand over of 5 storey over basement Apartment Blocks, complete with site development works. You will be required to manage and coordinate all trade contractors whilst maintaining a high expectation of health & safety, and quality control, and to liaise with Client’s Design Team in so doing.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload / excellent time management / excellent managerial skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Previous experience in similar capacity
- Strong IT skills
- Career minded, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Excellent people management and client skills.
- Excellent reference and track record.