Vacancy: Site Manager
Location: Southampton and Surrounding
Sector: Carpentry (Joinery)
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Manager to join a reputable Joinery Contractor.
Your New Company:
A leading Joinery Sub Contractor who specialises in the supply and installation of high quality joinery items to reputable Main Contractors on educational and commercial projects up to £1m.
Your New Role:
You will be overseeing a large Joinery team which will be working with Leading Contractors, supplying high end joinery items. You will take ownership of all the relevant paperwork, daily project reporting and Quality Assurance. You will have a comprehensive understanding of 1st and 2nd fix carpentry and joinery with high-level finishing’s. You must have extensive joinery and carpentry experience, ideally coming up through the tools within the joinery trade. You must a proven track record in Site Management within this field and have a keen eye for detail to ensure the project is completed to the highest possible standard.
- Management of trades on a daily basis across multiple construction sites
- Monitor progress against the build programmes for formal reporting at regular progress meetings
- Site based quality control and snagging including quality control inspections
- Report into the Construction Director
- Completing weekly H&S audits, accident and incident recording, reporting and investigation
Salary & Package:
We are able to offer a competitive salary of £50,000 per annum + benefits.
If you are interested in this position please apply below or call 02380406322.