3D Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Manager in Guernsey.
This ia a 17 week project in Guernsey, who is experienced in working in confined spaces and sewers. The pumping station is 15m deep and we are laying a pipeline across the harbour mouth which has a 10m+ rise and fall during spring. A knowledge of tidal works would be a strong advantage. The project comprises of the refurbishment of an existing pumping station, new MCC panel and ancillary works. Reporting into a Contracts Managers and working closely with the SHEQ and Commercial teams, the Site Manager will be responsible for ensuring that their project is delivered safely and to the highest standard, within schedule and budget.
Duties include (but are not limited to);
- Managing a site team (including Site Engineer, visiting SHEQ Advisor, Foreman, Site Operatives)
- Ensuring project delivery within program and budget
- Controlling safety, quality & environmental activities
- Writing and reviewing RAMS
- Client interface
- Management of subcontractors
- Pre start site inspections
- Tool box talks & HSEQ briefings
- Progress reporting
- Minimum of an HND/BEng in Civil Engineering or by experience
- Having a proven history of delivering Civil Engineering projects is essential
- Water experience preferred
If you feel you have the correct credientials, please apply below.