3D Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Manager near Salisbury.
You will be managing the internals overseeing a £2m+ drylining package on a large commercial development.
Experience managing drylining contracts of a simular value is required.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Overseeing all internal works
- Reporting into the Project Manager and visiting Contracts Manager
- Able to liaise with the Main contractor’s site team
- Organising site programmes, materials and managing H & S.
- Managing all internals works
- Monitoring quality of works
- Management of Drylining teams
- Ensure build is running to both programme and schedule
- CSCS card
- SMSTS/SSSTS qualifications.
- First Aid
This position is being offered on a freelance basis, with 26 weeks work available as a minimum and a competitive rate.
If you feel you have the correct credentials, please apply below.