Vacancy: Site Manager
3D Personnel currently have an exciting opportunity for a Site Manager to work on a residential project based close to Oxford.
Your new employer:
Our client is a well-established, successful house builders in the UK who pride themselves on their work within the residential sector.
This project will consist of a residential scheme circa 80 – 100 units, made up of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom new build houses. The Site Manager will have a range of roles and responsibilities including;
- Managing & overseeing the site team & activities
- Controlling & implementing health, safety & environmental procedures
- Ensuring that work is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the standard
- Monitoring the use of resources to help minimise costs & liaising with sub-contractors and ordering of materials
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through