Vacancy: Senior Site Manager
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Site Manager to join a National, Award Winning Developer to manage the successful delivery of an exciting new Landmark Development.
Your new Project:
The multiphase project will consist of 700+ units including 2-3 bedroom apartments (RC Frame), 2-5 Bedroom Homes and Proposed commercial and retail units. You will be overseeing over 200 RC Frame units at one time, ensuring each block is completed to a high quality with an Assistant Site Manager reporting into you on a daily basis.
Your New Role:
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project, ensuring that the client's specifications and requirements are met.
- Attend/ sub-contractor and internal management meetings.
- Report into the Project Manager.
- Overseeing the delivery of multiple residential blocks across the multi phase development.
- Ensuring the build and internals are to a high quality and to build programme.
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
- Maintaining quality control procedures.
What we need from you: You will need proven experience delivering projects of this size and RC Frame experience is essential.
- Experience within the residential market, having worked for a developer.
- RC Frame experience
- You will need to have shown longevity with previous employers (Freelance candidates or freelance backgrounds will not be considered)
- Inception to completion experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Relationship building skills within the team and subcontractors
- Problem solving and investigative skills
- IT literate- well versed in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point
Salary & Package
- Salary of up to £65,000 per annum
- Private Healthcare
- 25 Days Holiday
- Bonus Scheme
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton Office