An experienced Site Manager is required for a residential build in the Wexford area with a well established Main Contractor.
This is a social housing build that conists of timber-framed houses and is in the €8m region.
- 7+ plus years site management on residential projects.
- Proving record of seen projects through from concept to completion
- Previous experience working for a leading contractor
- Recently held the position of Site Manager
Role and responsibilities include:
- Manage site staff and all contractors
- Proposing suitable changes to design to improve saving, ease construction programme, enhance specification and quality completion.
- Mangaging civils aspect of the project
- Monitor construction, regarding quality of workmanship and materials
- Plan, maintain and control finical administration of all construction work in obtain and
- Maintain maximum cost effectiveness.
- Co-ordinate and liase with Directors, Project Managers, Site Engineers and services Co-ordinator to ensure that all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specification, building regulations and good building practise.
- Check and understand all drawings and specification. Ensure that any errors/omissions are formally communicated to the design team in timely manner.
- Establish project resource requirements and lead \ motivate the project team
- Ensure compliance with local statutory and regulatory obligations
- Responsible for Health and Safety