Our client is a Tier 1 contractor operating on large construction projects throughout the UK.
They are looking for a hands on Site Manager for external/hard landscaping work to join them on a contract basis for a role that they have in the Egham area working on a large refurbishment and hotel build.
- Working on all externals works for this project including civils aspects, hard and soft landscaping as well as concrete stairs/steps, kerbing and drainage
- Dealing with sub-contractors and senior personnel on the project
- Updating senior personnel on progress updates and works completed as well as works plans
- Developing works plans and delegating work to gangs and sub-contractors
- Ensure site is health and safety compliant to the company standards
- Make sure the work is delivered to high spec and on time
- Degree in construction management or from relevant trade background
- First Aid
- Hard and soft landscaping experience
- Good main contractor or specialist sub-contractor experience
Excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to work with one of the UK’s largest construction contractors. Contract will run until August 2019.