Our client delivers complete turnkey solutions to the Hotel, Office, Retail & Heritage sectors.
They are looking for an experienced Site Manager with good carpentry and joinery background to join their team on a permanent basis working on hotel fit out projects in the London area.
- Supervision of works and works gangs on internals and suspended ceilings
- Dealing with sub-contractors and senior personnel on the project
- Updating senior personnel on progress updates and works completed as well as works plans
- Developing works plans and delegating work to gangs and sub-contractors
- Ensure site is health and safety compliant to the company standards
- Make sure the work is delivered to high spec and on time
- Degree in construction management or from relevant trade background
- First Aid
- Good residential experience
- Carpentry & Joinery experience
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further the Site Management experience