Vacancy: Senior Site Manager
Location: West County Dublin
Salary: €70,000-€80,000 NEG. Depending on experience
3DPersonnel’s client is a large developer developing homes through-out Ireland. They have been developing homes since the early 90’s and have gained a reputation for delivering the highest standard homes through-out their time they have gained a reputation for being one of Irelands best developers to work for work and with.
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit a highly experienced Senior Site Manager to be based in the West County Dublin area. The successful candidate will be undertaking the construction of a new neighbourhood consisting of a number of varied sized family homes. The successful candidate will be experienced in working on homes/ residential units within a main contractor / developer (7yrs).
- Minimum 7 years’ experience required in a similar role
- An Engineering / Construction Management / Project Management Degree required
- Must have experience with restricted sites
- You will need to have previous experience working on high spec projects that demanded an excellent quality high class finish
- Have a proven track record of delivery within a construction management or logistics function on busy construction projects
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project etc.
- A clear understanding of current Health & Safety legislation is needed
- Have a proven track record of seeing projects through to their successful completion
Key skills required:
- Have strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Excellent people management and client skills
- Strong attention to detail