SITE MANAGER- DUBLIN
Salary: €70K - €80K + package DOE
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for a Site Manager in the Greater Dublin area. Our client is one of Ireland’s leading main contractors with projects through-out Ireland.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Site Manager to join a leading international specialist in construction, infrastructure, fit-out and asset management.
As the Site Manager you will be responsible for making sure that construction is completed within agreed timelines, cost parameters, safely and to customers' satisfaction. The successful candidate will be responsible for complete day to day operations of the site, including the coordination and supervision of on-site personnel and sub-contractors. You will have sole responsibility for the resolution of any day to day issues arising on site during the project and will possess hands-on experience with, excavation, basements, reinforced concrete and structural steel developments as well as finishing. You must have a proven track record in working on large multi-storey fast track projects.
Desired qualifications + Experience:
- Trade Qualifications or Engineering degree/diploma or related discipline or a minimum 7 years Site Management experience
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Package
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate a high degree of responsiveness
- Detailed building and construction experience
- Knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation
- Ability to plan and make decisions with a customer focus and business awareness.
- Ability to manage and track costs