Vacancy: Site Manager
Salary: €65K - €70K + package
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for a Site Manager in the West Midlands area. Our client is Ireland’s premier contractor with projects through-out Ireland in various areas including:
This is a wonderful opportunity for Site Manager to join is a leading international specialist in construction, infrastructure, fit-out and asset management.
As the Site Manager you will be responsible for making sure that construction is completed within agreed timelines, cost parameters, safely and to our customers' satisfaction. The successful candidate will be responsible for complete day to day operations of the site, including the coordination and supervision of on-site personnel and sub-contractors. You will have sole responsibility for the resolution of any day to day issues arising on site during the duration of the project and will possess hands-on experience with, excavation, basements, reinforced concrete and structural steel developments as well as finishing. You must have a proven track record in working on large multi-storey fast track projects.
The candidate will demonstrate strong project management skills with detailed building and construction experience. We also need someone with the ability to manage people and create a strong team spirit on site.
- Assist the project manager to ensure the site programme meets budget and commercial objectives.
- Develop a build specific programme for commercial building sites
- Complete weekly management reports detailing progress against planned milestones
- Assist in the production of the pre start health and safety plan and update and develop as the site progresses
- Liaise with the materials controller on a daily basis to ensure material deliveries are in accordance with the build programme
- Trade Qualifications or Engineering degree/diploma or related discipline or a minimum 7 years Site Management experience
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Package
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate a high degree of responsiveness
- Detailed building and construction experience
- Knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation
- Ability to plan and make decisions with a customer focus and business awareness.
- Ability to manage and track costs