Our client is a tier 1 main contractor that are operating on large construction projects across the UK and are currently recruiting for candidates on a 34 unit scheme in the Finchley area.
They are looking for a Site Manager to work on a temporary to permanent basis on a project that they have in the Finchley area. They will be working under a Senior Site Manager so it is a great opportunity to learn and progress.
- Supervision of works and works gangs for subcontractors
- Dealing with sub-contractors and senior personnel on the project
- Updating senior personnel on progress updates and works completed as well as works plans
- Developing works plans and delegating work to gangs and sub-contractors
- Ensure site is health and safety compliant to the company standards
- Make sure the work is delivered to high spec and on time
- Degree in construction management or from relevant trade background
- First Aid
- IT literate
Excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to work with one of the UK’s largest construction contractors.