Vacancy: Site Manager
Salary: €65K - €70K + package + van + 10% bonus
3DPersonnel’s client are property developers focused on developing residential communities in Dublin. In recent years they expanded operations to include commercial property and residential renting.
An opportunity has arisen for a confident, motivated and customer-focused Site Manager, who shows great leadership and decision making skills in order to guide and inspire the site teams to deliver a top class product.
The successful Site Manager will be degree qualified or possess time served background in housing development projects within main contractors / developers working consecutively for at least 5 yrs.
Duties to include:
- Liaising with:
Project Manager : day to day operations
Design Team and Client : co-ordination of project activities
Services Co-ordinator : services Sub-contractors co-ordination
Senior Engineer : engineering details and design
Purchasing Manager : material and plant requisitioning
Foreman : Control of labour, plant and equipment on site
Senior Quantity Surveyor : cost issues and compiling the Variation Log and monitoring variations
- Quality & Environmental : maintaining site records in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements
- Managing Sub-contractors, engineering and operational staff and personnel on site and supporting the Project Manager in delivering the project to a superior quality completed on time, within budget and implemented within the required safety, environmental and quality parameters.
- Should possess strong commercial awareness and ability to deal with the whole financial and programmed planning elements of the project
- Scheduling weekly Work programmes and reviewing weekly progress reports for the Master Construction Programme
- Facilitating the flow of information between the Design Team and Construction Team
- Supporting Communication between the Design Team and Sub-Contractors
- Attending and chairing weekly Management Team Meetings
- Maintaining site records in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements
- Managing and implementing of the Safety Management System
- Implementation of Daily and Weekly Programmes together with the issue of programme details to sub-contractors
- Engineering degree/diploma or related discipline or Trade Qualifications (Carpentry) or a minimum 5 years Site Management experience
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Package
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate a high degree of responsiveness