Site Manager required for a large main contractor to work on various commercial projects in Dublin, mainly North Dublin. Salary €55k-€65k+package.
Site Manager required for one of Ireland’s leading contractors to work on a highly prestigious mixed used development in North Dublin. The successful Site Manager will have strong experience on large scale building projects in either Ireland or the UK.
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager
- Managing sub-contractors and direct personnel
- Monitoring work schedules
- Attending site meetings
- Making sure the project is running in accordance to the programme and on budget
- Ensuring an efficient construction site
- Delivering projects with the highest quality
- Working with the Health & Safety Department to ensure safe ensuring safe construction at all times Strong time management and communication skills are essential.
- The successful Site Manager must have at least 5 years’ experience working on building projects for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercially aware.
- Strong time management skills.
- Degree qualified preferred but not essential.
- Salary circa €55-€65k
- Strong Benefits Package
- Company vehicle / travel allowance