Site Manager required for various construction projects throughout Dublin city
Your new company
Our Client is a building contractor with the majority of work based in Dublin. They are now seeking to recruit a Site Manager.
Your new role
- You must have at least 8 years' experience with a main contractor and have previous experience in supervising projects to tight deadlines and to very high standard including health & safety. You should be familiar with managing demolition and new build projects.
- Candidates with either a construction management background will be preferred.
- You will need to have experience in coordination of subcontractors, control programme with preparation of look ahead programmes to facilitate the successful completion of the works on time.
- You must be experienced and fully computer literate and have proven experience in preparation of progress reports, chairing site meetings.
- Ability to communicate with Client, Architects, Engineers, County Councils is essential.
- Be fully familiar with current Health and Safety Construction regulations.
- Previous experience working on retail or commercial projects would be an advantage.
What you'll need to succeed
A Construction Management background and 8 years or more experience working on building projects in Ireland.