3D Personnel's client have a opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to work with a highly respected Irish construction company.
Due to a period of substantial growth, the company require the site manager to run a number of projects recently won. This company are well known for their quality and high standard of finishes continually achieved on commercial builds such as office and hotel, education facilities, and residential (apartment and housing projects). They have both upcoming residential and commercial projects in Dublin.
Large scale residential/commercial experience is important to be successful in this role and the SM needs to be capable of running a project over the value of €3M. Must be of a trades or engineering background. Prevous main contracting experience is essential.
- Site Engineering / Strong Trades Background
- Minimum 4 years' experience as a Site Manager
- Residential/Commercial projects as Site Manager
- Project list of contacts €3M and above
- Site Management Safety Pass
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager
- Overall management of Project
- Managing all levels of staff
- Keep the Project on time and within budget
- Ordering materials