Vacancy: Site Manager
Salary: NEG. Depending on experience
3DPersonnel’s client is a large commercial / residential developer holding a large highly valuable land bank in the Dublin area.
They are seeking to recruit an experienced Site Manager that has undertaken mixed use developments.
The project in question consists of commercial and residential units in central Dublin. There will be over 200 apartments constructed and over 70,000 square meters of commercial space including hotels roof gardens and underground carparks.
The successful Site manager will be degree qualified or time served background and will have worked on large mixed use projects within main contractors / developers working consecutively for at least 5 yrs.
Duties to include:
- Liaising with
- Project Manager : day to day operations
- Design Team and Client : co-ordination of project activities
- Services Co-ordinator : services Sub-contractors co-ordination
- Senior Engineer : engineering details and design
- Purchasing Manager : material and plant requisitioning
- Foreman : Control of labour, plant and equipment on site
- Senior Quantity Surveyor : cost issues and compiling the Variation Log and monitoring variations
- Quality & Environmental : maintaining site records in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements
- Managing Sub-contractors, engineering and operational staff and personnel on site and supporting the Project Manager in delivering the project to a superior quality completed on time, within budget and implemented within the required safety, environmental and quality parameters.
- Should possess strong commercial awareness and ability to deal with the whole financial and programmed planning elements of the project
- Scheduling weekly Work programmes and reviewing weekly progress reports for the Master Construction Programme
- Serving as Bennett Representative at Site Meetings
- Facilitating the flow of information between the Design Team and Construction Team
- Supporting Communication between the Design Team and Sub-Contractors
- Attending and chairing weekly Management Team Meetings
- Maintaining site records in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements
- Managing and implementing of the Safety Management System
- Implementation of Daily and Weekly Programmes together with the issue of programme details to sub-contractors
- Engineering degree/diploma or related discipline or Trade Qualifications (Carpentry) or a minimum 5 years Site Management experience
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Package
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate a high degree of responsiveness