€65,000 - €75,000
3D Personnel are actively working alongside a well-recognised contractor situated in the North-West region. Due to their continuous growth, they are actively seeking an experienced Site Manager to join their Donegal based projects on a permanent basis working on multi-million-euro projects.
- Responsible to ensure works are carried out to the required quality, programme, health & safety and environmental standards, in full compliance with the planning permission and building regulations
- Manage and own the relationships with project subcontractors and design teams to drive performance, ensuring efficient sequencing of the works and information production.
- Ensure coordination of service providers and local authorities.
- Ensure that the quality and presentation of the finished product is in line with company expectations incorporating the coordinated effort of the organisations structure.
- Provide leadership and management to the project construction team to drive high performance, employee development and learning, ensuring also that the required resources are in place to support the construction team.
- Set standards of behaviour and responsibility for project teams and hold teams to account.
- Development of team, talent development and succession planning.
- Promoting positive engagement and culture within the broader project team.
- Implementation of best practice in project controls, performance management, and project reporting.
- Embedding a proactive behavioural approach toward safety and quality management.
- Responsible for accurate, transparent reporting and forecasting.
- 5+ year’s relevant experience within a similar role, delivering comparable scale projects within a well-recognised contractor based in Ireland or the UK.
- Experience in large-scale build projects.
- Excellent knowledge of trades as well as latest building regulation and certification standards.
- Strong commercial acumen, methodical with excellent attention to detail.
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Excellent track record of driving high performing teams.
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- String at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- Ability to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call today to discuss in further detail.