Vacancy: Site Manager
3D Personnel currently have an exciting opportunity for a Site Manager to work with a well – established contractor on a commercial scheme based in Portsmouth.
Your new employer:
This client specialises in Commercial Refurbishments, New Builds and Major Extensions. This has just secured a £2 Million commercial scheme based in Portsmouth, this has sparked the opportunity for a Site Manager to join their growing business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As the Site Manager you will have a range of roles & responsibilities including;
- Managing & overseeing the site team on a day to day basis, as well as making sure the site is presentable at all times
- Ensuring that work is completed safely, on time, within budget and to an acceptable standard
- Controlling & implementing health, safety & environmental procedures
- Respond to all queries from trades and action accordingly
- Monitoring the use of resources to help minimise costs as well as liaising with sub-contractors
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through