Vacancy: Site Manager
Salary: €65-70K + package DOE
Due to continued expansion, 3D Personnel’s client has a vacancy for an experienced Site Manager. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 7 years + site or Industry experience in a similar capacity, will have strong communication and IT skills, and will be energetic and motivated.
As the Site Manager you will have full responsibility for construction and management of the site ensuring a safe and efficient delivery of the project to a valued Client.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to take their career to the next level.
- To work closely with the Senior Construction Management.
- To work closely with the Health & Safety Manager in planning the works
- To identify problems and offer solutions prior to and during construction
- To suggest trade contractors, systems and manufacturers for team appraisal
- To review design and shop drawings, the project programme and contribute where necessary
- To offer high level strategic thinking at a project level
- To be aware of the existence of marketing relationships with external professionals and clients
- To actively promote internal philosophy and culture
- To produce precise and succinct project reports
- To produce logistic plans and method statements
- To review and manage temporary works processes associated with the project works
- To chair trade contractor meetings
- Develop detailed programmes with the project planner
- Produce short term programmes
- Good understanding of M&E systems
- To develop computer skills
- Implement Zero Defects and absolute completion Initiatives
- Recognised qualification, preferably in structural/civil engineering or trade background with right experience
- Previous experience of successfully carrying out a similar role to a high quality
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload / excellent time management / excellent managerial skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong IT skills
- Career minded, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Excellent people management and client skills.
- Excellent reference and track record.