Vacancy: Site Manager
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for a Site Manager in the Limerick area.
The successful Site Manager will be responsible for making sure that construction is completed within agreed timelines, cost parameters, safely and to customers' satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have a trades background and a proven track record in working on large projects within a main contractor.
The candidate will demonstrate strong project management skills with detailed building and construction experience. We also need someone with the ability to manage people and create a strong team spirit on site.
- Ensure the client’s expectations are met by delivering a quality product to the end user while fostering professional and amicable relations with design teams and client representatives.
- Maintain the highest standards in health & safety, quality and client service / ensuring that contracts are completed safely, per programme, on budget and snag free.
- Report progress accurately and in a timely fashion to your manager.
- Manage and coordinate subcontractors ensuring their work is completed to the required standard with little or no rework.
- Plan, co-ordinate, execute the works and deliver the project as per contract documents.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with the construction management team, subcontractors and supply chain.
- Resource and schedule work in line with the project construction program.
- Work closely with the project QS advising on any upcoming issues.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project execution.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project, (or similar scheduling package)
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Keen eye for finishes and a proven track record of delivering projects on time.
- Must be a good communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Self-starter with good judgment when working under pressure.
- Good manager with the ability to motivate and drive the workforce.
- Commercially conscious individual who demonstrates market and competitor awareness.