Vacancy: Site Manager
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to work with a well – established main contractor based in Hampshire.
Your new employer:
Our client is an award winning Construction Company who prides themselves on their work within all aspects of construction. This client has just secured an educational scheme valued at £4 Million. This has sparked the opportunity for a Site Manager to join their growing business.
This contractor specialises in a range of sectors including;
Roles & Responsibilities:
On a day to day basis the Project Manager will be responsible for;
- Managing & overseeing the site team on a day to day basis
- Controlling & maintaining health, safety & environmental issues
- Ensuring that work is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the standard
- Monitoring the use of resources to help minimise costs & liaising with sub-contractors and ordering of materials
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through